Upper Marlboro, Maryland
A marvelous tight little course just south of Washington, DC. Originally an oval, the road course was financed by the
Lavender Hill Mob and opened in 1955. Marlboro hosted everything from SCCA nationals, 4 & 6 hour races, Trans-Am and hundreds of regionals. It closed at the end of 1969 as the SCCA thought it was dangerous and Summit Point took over.
||1958 National Races||1959 National Races|
|1960 National Races||1961 National Races||1962 National Races|
|back to barcboys homepage||1965 Races 1-4 Races 5-8||back to results|